1. I don’t do cold. Much like I don’t do mornings. There is nothing appealing about not being able to feel my fingers or toes. Or my face.
2. I fall down. A lot. For no apparent reason, sometimes. Ask around. It’s true.
3. The complete and utter lack of daytime. It’s dark before I go to work. It’s dark before I leave work. Sometimes, it’s dark while I’m at work. No good.
4. I’m not a ‘layers’ person. If I have to have a tee-shirt, a long sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt, and a jacket on to maintain my core body temperature, in my mind, there are bigger problems.
5. Walking paths are not usually well kept during the winter. Since I have neither a treadmill, nor a gym membership, this is problamatic for me. See #2 for more.
You only get 5 cause that’s all I could come up with for now. I’m sure I’ll think of more as it gets closer. In the mean time, I suppose I should enjoy the nearly perfect fall weather when I can get it.